Current Bankruptcy costs.
Payment is taken in installments however it is not filed until the fee to get it filed is paid.
Chapter 7 $544.00 attorney fees, $335.00 court costs, $51.00 credit counseling fee: The total due to get bankruptcy filed and the total amount for the bankruptcy services, $930.00
Chapter 13 $200.00 attorney fees, $310.00 court costs, $51.00 credit counseling fee to get bankruptcy filed, which toals the sum of $561.00. There is an additional attorney fee of $3000.00 included in the bankruptcy plan paid through 3-5 years of the bankruptcy plan.
Documents needed to file bankruptcy:
1. Bills, credit report, or itemization of bills with addresses and amounts. A credit report can be obtained once a year free at annualcreditreport.com.
2. Last six months pay stubs.
3. Last two months bank statements.
4. Last two years tax returns.
5. Picture ID and Social Security card.
**please note that court costs are subject to change by the court
In Hinds, Rankin, Pike, Amite, Walthall, Copiah, Lincoln & Franklin counties the cost for a no-fault divorce is $500.00 including court costs. At least $300.00 is required to get the divorce filed and the balance is due prior to the finalization of the divorce. Documents to be filled out for divorce.
We also have a Brookhaven Office:
512 Schwem Avenue, Brookhaven, MS 39601 (601) 684-1798